Become a Member
Membership Commitment Agreement
As an applicant for membership in The Landlords and Property Owners Association of Washington County, Maryland, Inc. you agree to the following:
- Membership is subject to such rules, regulations, conditions and ethics as shall be established by the Board of Directors.
- Members of the Association agree to comply with and be bound by the By-laws, rules and regulations of the Association.
- All members shall adhere to the principles of responsible property ownership and shall adhere to the management and operation of those properties in order to promote the safety, health, and welfare of the public.
- No member shall speak for the Association without specific authority from the Board of Directors.
- Members shall not take any action on behalf of the Association which would jeopardize the good standing of the Association with the State of Maryland, or with any of its local governing bodies, or with the public at large
Violation of any of the above may constitute grounds for removal from membership in the Association.
Dues for 2022 – $60
$35.00 if you join after Sept. 1st.
Makes checks out to:
Landlords & Property Owners Association of Washington County Maryland, Inc.
530 N. Locust Street, Suite B, Hagerstown, MD 21740
You can also pay via Zelle at: email@example.com